WUPOS Dashboard is a web application for Western Union agents to analyze team performance with visualized data.
Heuristic analysis, data visualization, wireframing, and prototyping
Problem & Goals
The existing dashboard has the following issues:
- Requiring many steps to compare data historically.
- Repetitive and inappropriate visualizations.
- Lack of interactivity.
- UI looking outdated.
Goals for the redesign:
- Simplify the workflow. Provide an easy way to view/compare the data.
- Revisit the visualizations. Improve clarity & reduce redundancy.
- Utilize interactivity. Make it possible to sort and filter the data.
- Improve look & feel.
The new navigation allows quick comparison of the data over common time frames.
Pie charts are largely replaced by bar charts to improve comparability.
Comparison among data points (corridors).
Comparison within each data point (principal vs fees).
By using interactive controls, redundant charts are combined without compromising function.
Percentage charts are integrated as a view.
Data can be sorted in various ways.